The Ropes Course and Leadership Instructor will be responsible for planning and facilitating a program that utilises our high- and low ropes course elements and our rock climbing walls. The aim of our Ropes & Leadership program is to develop leadership skills, group dynamics, and personal challenge through a non-competitive and nurturing approach.
The dates of employment run from June 19th until August 25th, 2017.
All staff members reside at camp and Room and Board is provided over and above the salary.
- 19 years of age by June 19th
- Previous experience facilitating rock climbing or ropes course programming (NOTE: Camp Kirk will pay for the successful applicant to gain formal certification and training)
- Previous experience working with children is necessary. Previous experience working with individuals with exceptionalities is an asset.
- First Aid and CPR certification
- A current Vulnerable Sectors Criminal Record Check.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to: