The Camp Nurse/First Aider is the primary on-site health care provider.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all cases of injury and/or illness
- Instituting preventative health care measures and educating the staff on health-related issues
- Handling and distributing all medication
- Monitoring the general health of all campers and staff members
We hope to hire an individual who is keen to be involved with all aspects of camp life.
We are a small family-like camp and we hope that our Nurse/First Aider will be an integral part of the staff.
The job will prove to be excellent experience for anyone wishing to go into paediatric nursing or into the mental health field.
- Minimum experience: completing 4th year of a Nursing program
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Previous experience working with children is necessary.
Previous experience working with individuals with exceptionalities is an asset
- A current Criminal Record Check.
To apply email a cover letter & resume to:
416 782 3310