Each of our campers has some form of exceptionality, and drama has proven to be a great outlet for our population of kids. For this reason, we aim to have our drama program take a central role in our daily camp life- above and beyond the drama program periods, we hope to infuse skits, plays, story telling etc. throughout each session. To accomplish this goal, we require a highly engaging, motivated and creative individual who is up for the challenge of creating and facilitating a dynamic drama program.
The structure and format of the program will be the responsibility of the individual in charge, but it is important to note the Drama program is a means of raising the self-esteem of our campers. Therefore, all programming is non-competitive and recreational.
- Previous experience facilitating a drama activities, and previous experience in the dramatic arts is mandatory
- Strong facilitation and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with children is necessary
- Previous experience working with children with exceptionalities is an asset
- First Aid/CPR qualifications and a current Vulnerable Sectors Criminal Record Check
- 19 years of age by June 19th.
To apply, please email a cover letter & resume to: