The Martial Arts Instructor is responsible for planning and facilitating a recreational martial arts program that is fun and engaging for groups of campers aged 6-14.
Decisions regarding the structure of the program and the style of martial arts will be the responsibility of the individual in charge.
It is important to note, the Martial Arts program at Camp Kirk is a means of raising the self-esteem of our campers, and therefore all programming is completely non-competitive.
- 19 years of age by June 19th
- Previous experience teaching or leading a Martial Arts program
- Strong facilitation and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with children is necessary. Previous experience working with children with exceptionalities is an asset
- A Vulnerable Sectors Screening, First Aid/CPR
To apply, please email a cover letter & resume to: