The Canoe Trip Leader will be responsible for planning and leading overnight canoe trips for groups of children and staff. This individual will also be required to facilitate a Camp Craft program that teaches outdoor and camping skills.
- 19 years of age by June 19th
- Strong camping and canoeing skills
Previous experience working with children is necessary. Previous experience working with individuals with exceptionalities is an asset.
- Minimum Bronze Cross swim certification
- First Aid/CPR certification
- A valid Criminal Record Check
To apply, please email a cover letter & resume to: